A brief overview of Convertigo
Enterprise-grade open source no-code/low-code platform. Offers scaled deployment and a huge list of capabilities particularly suited to assist enterprises. There are two parts to this platform, one which focuses on no-code and another on low code. These are known as Convertigo No-code studio and Convertigo low code studio.
Reasons to consider Convertigo in your no-code stack
- No limit platform (App complexity, UX/UI pixel perfect, database size etc ..)
- Web desktop or Mobile PWA or native iOS/Android outputs.
- Fullstack (Front-end UI, Back-end business logic & flows, back end no code database)
- Cloud or On premises hosting , mandatory for sensible data applications (health care, military, Banking etc ...)
- More than 300 data & UI components connectors library that can be expanded by the community
- Offline / data, OAuth /OIDC /SAML 2.0 authentications
- Non vendor lock-in paradigm and total IP of the apps you develop.
What can you accomplish with Convertigo?
- Mobile banking applications and self banking portals
- B2C retail mobile apps
- Insurance mobile apps such as claim portals
- Travel, leisure and hotel apps
Top features of Convertigo
- Enterprise Grade
- Open Source
- Non vendor lock-in
- Self hosting and cloud SaaS