Last updated: May 2, 2023
Please carefully review this Policy which applies to any and all:
(a) uses of our Services (as defined in "Legal Terms")
(b) forms, materials, consent tools, comments, post, and all other content available on the Services ("Content")
WHO WE ARE
We are Shnoco ("Company," "we," "us," or "our") a company registered in India at No 12/4 (195), 1st Main, 8th Cross, Ganesh Block, Near Mahalakshmi Layout Bus Stand, Bangalore KA 560086. We operate , as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to this Policy (collectively, the "Services").
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms in their entirety. You represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to enter into these Terms and that you are at least 18 years old.
All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, and software, are the property of Shnoco and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any content on our website without our prior written consent.
USE OF THE SERVICES
When you use the Services you warrant that you will comply with this Policy and with all applicable laws.
You also acknowledge that you may not:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our Services, including our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or the Services connected.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites. Accessing and using any third-party websites is at your own risk, and we recommend reviewing their terms and policies before engaging with them.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, our website and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information or content on our website. Your use of our website is at your own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Shnoco shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or any content or services provided by us. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate our website or any part of it at any time without prior notice. We may also modify these Terms from time to time without notice, and your continued use of our website after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our website shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts located in INDIA.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Shnoco regarding your use of our website and supersede any prior agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
CONSEQUENCES OF BREACHING THIS POLICY
The consequences for violating our Policy will vary depending on the severity of the breach and the user's history on the Services, by way of example:
We may, in some cases, give you a warning, however, if your breach is serious or if you continue to breach our Legal Terms and this Policy, we have the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of our Services and, if applicable, disable your account. We may also notify law enforcement or issue legal proceedings against you when we believe that there is a genuine risk to an individual or a threat to public safety.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to any of your breaches of this Policy.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com