A brief overview of Rainforest QA
Rainforest QA is an all-in-one, no-code test automation platform for startups. Anyone can use it to create automated end-to-end tests for web apps. It's very intuitive, so you can create and run your first test within five minutes of signing up.
Reasons to consider Rainforest QA in your no-code stack
Unlike other codeless test automation tools, Rainforest:
- is straightforward and intuitive, so you don't need any special training to get started right away
- performs true front-end testing, evaluating both the functionality and visual appearance of your web app to protect the user experience
- is an all-in-one platform, so you don't need to provision any machines to run your tests
What can you accomplish with Rainforest QA?
With Rainforest QA, anyone can build a suite of automated end-to-end tests for their web app. Run those tests on a schedule or as part of a CI/CD pipeline to have confidence in your releases.
Top features of Rainforest QA
- A proprietary no-code automation framework for creating and maintaining end-to-end tests.
- A cloud of virtual machines (VMs) running Chrome browser on Windows 10 for running tests in parallel. (Their Unlimited plan includes VMs with multiple versions of Microsoft Windows, MacOS, and the most popular browsers).
- Test results featuring video recordings, plain-English test steps for easily reproducing bugs, HTTP logs, and browser logs for debugging.
- Integrations with email, Slack, and MS Teams for notifications and with JIRA for automatically generating tickets for bugs.
- Test scheduling plus an API, CLI, CircleCI Orb, and GitHub Action for integrating with any release process.