Ninox empowers any user to create business apps without code to connect people & data
A brief overview of Ninox
Ninox is a cloud-based, no-code data entry software solution utilized by midsize and small-scale organizations. The solution helps in developing database applications with the help of revolutionary features like drag and drop functionalities, custom actions, built-in templates, and so more. The database through this solution can be stored either in the cloud or on-premise. With Ninox, it is possible to design triggers, fields, and forms that can be customized. Ninox offers access to a highly customizable user interface for allowing you to evaluate, analyze, and process any type of data.
Reasons to consider Ninox in your no-code stack
- Creation of Data Entry Templates: With Ninox, you can easily create customizable data entry templates. You can then make use of the custom-made templates for ensuring customer relationship management, property management, project management, timesheets, and account management.
- Access to Multiple APIs: Ninox provides multiple APIs for allowing you to share table views, access particular files, ensure integration of barcode scanners, and send over automated emails. It is also possible to export data in CSV or Excel formats. You can also make use of the native iOS app of the solution.
- Fully Customizable Solutions: With the help of just a few clicks, it is possible to create graphs, views, and forms without any restrictions. You can make the automated solutions a perfect fit for your specific business goals.
What can you accomplish with Ninox?
- Dedicated Reports and Visualized Data: Ninox is capable of handling huge volumes of data seamlessly. With this platform, you get the chance to choose from multiple views like cards, Gantt, Kanban, and diagrams for visualizing the results.
- Workflow Management: With Ninox, you van view as well as organize anything that you want. It is possible to store, sort, filter, group, and visualize your data effectively.
- Customizable Products: With Ninox, you are simple expected to open your web browser and begin the process of collaboration. Ninox is capable of running on all the devices. Right from Ninox for iOS to Ninox for Android, Ninox Cloud, iPad, Mac, and private cloud –you can customize and use the solution across all platforms.
- GDPR Compliance: For advanced security, GDPR offers access to requirements on how service providers handle your data. With Ninox Cloud, you can be assured that your data is safe.
Top features of Ninox
- Activity dashboard
- Business process control
- Audit management
- Collaboration tools
- Configurable workflow
- Custom development
- Starter: €10 per license and month + VAT
- Professional: €20 per license and month + VAT
- Enterprise: custom