Joget is an open source no-code/low-code application platform that makes it easy to create enterprise apps
A brief overview of Joget
Joget is an open-source no-code/low-code application platform built for faster digital transformation. It empowers business users, non-coders or coders to create enterprise applications for customer management, operational excellence, business process management and administration. The platform has over 3,000 instalments around the world and more than 12,000 community members. Every organisation demands easy to build and adaptable applications, and Joget enables those application delivery goals with a low total cost of ownership. Thus, you can stay ahead of the cost and compliance curve to enable your organisation to streamline operations with real-time workflow and back-office management.
Reasons to consider Joget in your no-code stack
- You can build full-fledged apps which combine workflow processes, forms, and data records management into web-based user views
- You get a ‘Quick Edit’ mode to allow administrators and designers to identify and modify apps directly from the front-end user interface.
- The Processes, forms, data lists and user views are packaged into apps for easier management and deployment.
- It supports a dynamic plugin architecture to achieve the extensibility and adaptability of product features.
What can you accomplish with Joget?
- "We used the Joget product to automate the catalogue management and other workflow requirements. Joget has tons of features to spin the application in a matter of hours.“, says a solution architect.
- The average time taken for a project implementation is 1.5 months which is super fast with very few programming skills required. says Elaine Tan
- Best of all, all the development was done in house by staff that have had no real development experience or exposure to BPM products in the past.", says the Head of service ownership.
Top features of Joget
- Drag and drop, point and click
- Extend and integrate the platform as required.
- Build complete enterprise apps for web and mobile
- User views (front-end web interface) for end-users
- Open source tool
- Joget Workflow v5 - Short Tutorials
- Joget Workflow v6 - Short Tutorials
- Joget DX How-To Series Short Tutorial
- How to Deploy the Joget No-Code Developer Platform
- Video Tutorial: How to Visually Build Apps with Joget and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform