A brief overview of Grapedrop
Grapedrop provides you with a single page builder that allows you to create applications without having to code. It is well suited for multiple use cases like portfolios, events, and many more. It makes the designing process easier with the drag and drop builder. With Grapedrop, you can effortlessly customize your page by choosing from the basic elements or built-in blocks. It has a responsive design that can be reviewed according to the size of the system like desktop, mobiles, tablets, etc. Furthermore, all Grapedrop projects include fully-managed, high-performance cloud hosting.
Reasons to consider Grapedrop in your no-code stack
- You can extend Grapedrop functionality by dropping in custom code third-party services.
- You can customise metadata to get higher search engine optimised results.
- With 30+ pre-designed blocks, you can get your page ready in minutes.
- Grapedrop provides access to the library of free images by Unsplash.
- Using the paid plans, you can embed any custom code. This allows you to easily extend Grapedrop functionality by dropping in custom code third-party services.
What can you accomplish with Grapedrop?
- Grapedrop enables you to design a web page that can be published within a few minutes.
- It aids you to create advertisements to promote a project that you are working on to reach a wider audience.
- You can grow and manage your online business with the professional features through direct integration with your Grapedrop front page.
- If you are a fitness freak, you can earn money by making a fitness page. On the page, you can include the services you offer and the charges and add links to your fitness videos for your clients.
Top features of Grapedrop
- Get access to Unsplash Library
- Built-in Blocks to build an app within few minutes
- SEO Tools to control how your page looks across various social networks
- Open Source platform
- Custom Code to easily integrate with other services