Datawrapper enables everyone to enrich their stories with interactive charts, maps & tables
A brief overview of Datawrapper
Datawrapper is a no-code data visualization tool that creates charts and maps to help better tell your story. You can create real-time maps, tables, and charts. This can be achieved in three simple steps. First, copy your data from the web, Excel or Google Sheets. Second, select a chart from the templates and then customise it according to your requirements. Last, copy the responsive embed code into your CMS or website to show the interactive version, or export the chart as a PNG, SVG or PDF to print it.
Reasons to consider Datawrapper in your no-code stack
- The tool has kept ease of use as a priority and ensures the creation of interactive and beautiful charts.
- You can create fully responsive and customizable charts, maps and tables.
- You can create charts that are interactive and update themselves as and when there are changes in the CSV file or the google sheet.
What can you accomplish with Datawrapper?
- Create charts using one of 19 interactive and responsive chart types ranging from simple bars and lines to arrow, range and scatter plots.
- Draw a map by choosing from the three interactive and responsive map types. They let you create anything from locator maps to thematic choropleth & symbol maps.
- Create/Insert a table using responsive data tables to allow lots of styling options and let you include bar, column & line charts, heatmaps, images, a search bar and pagination.
Top features of Datawrapper
- Fully responsive
- No need to rebuild or update the chart after crash
- Good design by default
- Custom styling
- Live updating graphics
- Powerful API
- CMS integration
- Free: $0
- Custom: $599 per month
- Enterprise: Contact to find out
- A first tour through Datawrapper
- How to upload data to Datawrapper
- How to combine line and bar charts in Datawrapper