A brief overview of Databread
Databread is a no-code solution that lets you control all of your company data, from one dashboard. Browse, Read, Edit, Add, and Delete back to your sources, all from one dashboard - no more switching back and forth across dozens of tabs. Databread also gives you the ability to combine and reconcile your data, bringing data points from disparate systems into one view for you to easily work with and gain insight from. Reconcile all your company data, speed up your daily business operations, bring all of the contextual information you need, all within Databread.
Reasons to consider Databread in your no-code stack
- Keep your existing workflows: The last thing you need is another tool to set-up, learn, and keep track of. Databread lets you stay in the tools you know and love while surfacing the information you need.
- Access live data: Databread connects directly to external APIS so you always see up-to-date data, without any delay and without writing a single line of code.
- Databread has been developed with one clear focus: increase your productivity while keeping your data safe.
What can you accomplish with Databread?
- Your view, your way: Databread lets you design the sidebar that really surfaces what's important to you. Select the most relevant information, cut out the noise and get to what matters.
- As the word B.R.E.A.D suggests, Databread supports all of your basic data functions including Browse, Read, Edit, Add and Delete with no extra configuration or work required on your part.
- Take (custom) action: Trigger an email, create a contact, update a ticket, and more. Custom actions let you simply execute multi-step workflows with the single push of a button.
Top features of Databread
- Keep your existing workflows
- Access live data
- Take customised actions
- Get Advanced Permissions
- Choose from 12+ different tools