Have you ever thought “It would be nice if someone would provide a ready-made Airtable base to fit my needs”?
Well, that's what templates are for.
If you’re looking for Airtable examples and templates, chances are, you already know the power this incredible tool hold.
No matter if you’re a solopreneur, run a startup, or even carry a large established business, Airtable has the potential to stand for all your needs.
Ready to use Airtable at its full potential?
We have put together this list of 50 Airtable templates and examples for all areas of operations, so you have more time to run your business.
Best Airtable Examples and Templates for Startup & Solopreneur Ops
Best Airtable Examples for Marketing Ops
Marketing is probably the most interesting area of handling a business but also neck-breaking. Here are templates for everything marketing, from posting on social media to tracking campaigns:
- Marketing Budget Report
- Social Media Reporting
- Automated Content Catalog
- Marketing Calendar
- Email Campaign Tracking
- Account-Based Marketing
- Content Calendar Template
- Marketing Campaign Tracking Template
- Social Media Calendar Template
- Event Marketing Template
- Basic SEO Checklist
Best Airtable Examples for Product, Design & UX Ops
Product is the core of any business. But working through product lifecycles can be a daunting task. Here are templates that’ll help you plan and research for your upcoming product, track launches or find deviations:
- Program Communications Plan
- Product Launch Calendar
- UX Methods & Projects
- Research System Template
- Product Launch Template
- Value-Risk Matrix
- Product Planning Template
- Website Content Audit
- App/Website Events Tracking
- Bug Tracker Template
- Tech Inventory Template
Best Airtable Examples for Project Management Ops
Project managers have to switch between tons of different tools to keep track of the tasks, deadlines and whatnot. Here are templates that make it easier for you to plan for projects, keep an eye on various stages of a project and keep everything organized:
- Project Health Report
- Project Tracker Template
- Competitive Analysis Template
- Business Roadmap Template
- Project Resource Management
- Project Planning Template
- Growth Experiments Template
- Business Development CRM
Best Airtable Examples for Sales & CX Ops
Sales and customers are what drive your business and you can’t go wrong with any of them. Here are templates for you to manage, research and organize everything related to sales and customer support:
- Customer Analysis
- User Feedback Template
- Sales CRM Template
- Customer Testimonials Template
- SWOT Analysis Template
- Sales Pipeline - CRM
- Product-Market Fit System Template
- Client Onboarding Template
- Return Merchandise Authorization
Best Airtable Examples for HR & Recruiting Ops
Human resources are a crucial part of your business that works in alignment with your goals. Here are templates, from tracking new applications to managing employee information:
- Resource Management Report
- Employee Resource Database
- Employee Directory Template
- Applicant Tracker Template
- Employee Onboarding Template
- Employee Training Management Template
Best Airtable Examples for Finance & Accounting Ops
We can’t talk business without some cash coming our way. Here are templates to ease up your finance part:
- Bookkeeping Template
- Small Business Budget Template
- Business Expense Tracking
- Invoice Automating Template
- Affiliate Revenue Tracking
Airtable templates are a great way to get started and learn how to use this powerful tool.
With this long list, you can save hours of work in setting up an Airtable base and right away use the ones which fit your needs.
We would suggest bookmarking this article and coming back whenever you need to design a new base.