A brief overview of Macro
Macro is a cloud-based automated data capture software solution that is designed for organizations to collect subject data for in-depth analysis. Macro also helps organizations with functionalities like data management, compliance, and data integrity. The software solution is compliant with industry-leading practices and features advanced functionalities like audit trail, audit log, and annual user groups.
Macro helps organizational team to supercharge the respective repetitive and manual processes. The powerful checklist of the tool enables teams to instantly document vital processes while assigning specific tasks, tracking progress, and automating common actions. With Macro, teams can create interactive workflows while automating tasks on the go.
Reasons to consider Macro in your no-code stack
- Hassle-free Process Management: With Macro, it is possible to ensure seamless process management with utmost automation. Teams within organizations can easily create as well as manage complex workflows while documenting, assigning, automating, and tracking tasks.
- Work Through Checklists: With Macro, you can easily move from the traditional concepts of Google Sheets and live meetings to dedicated checklists that are easy to track. Teams can easily go through the detailed checklists and perform specific tasks.
- Automated Notifications: Macro also delivers access to automated notifications that help in speeding up throughput while minimizing dropped handoffs.
- Keeping Tasks Organized: Macro can help you dev-ops teams to manage redundant procedures as well as one-off tasks with the help of a simple, unified inbox. The inbox helps in keeping a track of all the work that has been assigned.
What can you accomplish with Macro?
- Workflow management: With the help of powerful checklists offered by Macro, you can ensure seamless workflow management for your entire organization. Moreover, it is also possible to turn checklists into enterprise-grade apps. This helps in removing the requirement for context sifting or switches through complicated documentation.
- Interactive Templated for Different Functionalities: Macro offers access to an impressive suite of attractive templates for varied functionalities of the organization -right from employee onboarding to customer onboarding, employee welcome checklist, and so more.
- Useful Integrations: With Macro, you can achieve useful integrations that blend seamlessly into your workflow. It is possible to trigger actions across all apps and services on which your team depends.
Top features of Macro
- Audit management
- Data capture & transfer
- Workflow management
- Checklist creation and management
- Pro: $10 per user per month
- Enterprise: custom